Selasa, 20 Januari 2009

19 januari 2008

"This evening I just get a gold wing is very beautiful, and you can make me fly high to see the scenery so beautiful, but a moment later I should be ready to feel the pain that is acute when the wing was damaged and I fell from a height of quite high."
This night is the night that I always wait, wait, that night there are always beautiful in my dream, to spend the night with you for dating or just dinner and watching the movie. the 4-year dream that always comes in always me a beautiful night, and today that dream become a reality. I love you too big for, and I hope you as well. This is a very beautiful night, and hopefully the next day is also beautiful. this day I have to see beautiful scenery fly with you, and I hope you will never let my hands, so that we can be equally fly higher to see a more beautiful scenery.