Selasa, 23 Juni 2009

for you


one night i stand
i remind of you
our hope and dreams, tears in my eyes
when you gone so fast when i realized
you know i can't be perfect
i fall from you you make me like i can't stand with you
you make me like ican't live with you i can't hold your hand so please don't let me down

i try to be a stonger
when i know everythings over
everytime i feel everyday i think i never see you once again
i know i can't be stonge
even i try to forget you
oh no i missing you i need is you
so please don't make me feel like

i keep you in my heart
i miss your smile

i miss your face

i need your here

i need your heart

in everynight, in everyday like you want me to be
i miss your voice
i miss your laugh
i need your here
i need your heart

in everytime in everyday is you you know everything is you